Minor in Computational Methods
The minor in computational methods provides students who major in another subject with the knowledge and skills of solving problems using computational methods.
- As Tech Booms, Workers Turn to Coding for Career Change July 28, 2015
- In Silicon Valley, Coders Are Making More Room for Curators July 28, 2015
- Physicists Restart Souped-Up Hadron Collider July 28, 2015
- Penn Researchers Discover New Chiral Property of Silicon, With Photonic Applications July 28, 2015
- Scientists Stretch Electrically Conducting Fibers to New Lengths July 28, 2015
506 Acopian Engineering Center